Saturday, February 16, 2019

Bee


For the past number of months, there is often a solo bee that flies really close to me yet not quite landing on me. I was feeling a bit unnerved. After all, I had been stung by a bee when I was a little girl.

'It' was at the Walmart parking lot -- several different days, even to the point of trying to join me in my car. However, I didn't want it to be inside the car with me, and I had a hard time getting it to go away. 

When I got home, 'It' was there again waiting for me. What on earth? 🐝

'It' was also in the parking lot of other stores I recently visited as well as a restaurant. 🐝

What about me was attracting bees? 🐝

'It' was really close several different days when I was riding my mobility scooter outside, down to the community room of my apartment complex... and wouldn't go away. 🐝

'It' is either flying around my front door or my back door. 🐝

'It' is always alone. 🐝

I began to think it was the same one appearing everywhere as it is the same size. 🐝

I began to wonder... this seems to be more than coincidence... 🐝

I Googled the metaphysical meaning of a bee. Look what I found! This is so trippy! 



Now if I can accept 'It' wanting to be practically on my body and stop being afraid that it will sting me... maybe it is the same one and just wants to be my pet. If it is the same one, it teleports from one location to another. 

I know a few bee-keepers in town.

If you're interested in reading more, click on the link below.

  • Level of productivity - finding balance.
  • Moving past limitations (Bees can't aerodynamically fly.)
  • Pollination symbolizes social nature.
  • Bee people often become motivational speakers, teachers, healer, and lightworkers.
  • The honeycomb represents Heart Chakra.
  • Strong protector.
  • Take inventory regarding responsibilities.
  • Master of Miracles.
  • Emblem of persistence, industry, communication, teamwork, and fruitfulness.
  • Amazing builders: call on when in need of help with the architecture of your life and career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below.