Monday, May 18, 2015

Coincidences and Serendipities

Saturday, I met a man who has been on a similar journey as I have been.. a journey of overcoming numerous life challenges and learning to love and accept ourselves completely. 

We were talking about soul contracts and how we make agreements with other souls before we are born to be the characters in a spiritual 'play' for the purpose of soul evolution. I had read about this, and began to relate this concept with a personal experience which I told him about. 

My father had been a hot-tempered, foul mouthed, person who was emotionally distant, except for when he was displaying his bad temper. We (my siblings, me, & my mother) avoided him as much as we could. 

When I was 40, (he was about 70), I was on an airplane (I rarely fly) & I felt a weird sensation like something was being ripped out of me. I yanked 'it' back. After I landed, I called home & learned that my father had gone into cardiac arrest in the ambulance that was transporting him to the hospital and was resuscitated. I couldn't help wonder... did my yanking back have anything to do with him coming back?


Dad was at his chiropractor's complaining about pain in his arm & shoulder... and the doctor called 911. He had a stint put in, and lived for another 14 years. 

I wanted to know what had happened when I had that experience on the plane, and learned about being tied together with 'soul strings'. If my father & I were connected in that way, I wanted to know the hows & whys. 

I was the 1st in my family to start talking to him about his life and asking him questions to find out who this man was that I was 'connected' to. I found out about how abusive his father was & that my father didn't know how else to be. At that time, he told me "if you want me to say I'm sorry, I am". 

Around this time, one of my nephews was diagnosed with Aspergers & we were told it ran in families... we realized Dad must have had this, too, which included the inability to control out-bursts. 

In August 2008, I was 1500 miles away, talking on the phone with someone, when I suddenly felt the atmosphere in the room change. I FELT like I was being hugged, and then I FELT the words I love you. Then I was shown a vision of green rolling hills. Then it all disappeared. I told the person I was talking to on the phone that I would call them back & called back 'home'. 

I had known that my father had a stroke the week before & was in the hospital with a feeding tube, unresponsive. At the exact time I felt what I felt, he had died. 

Back to my conversation with the man I was talking to about soul contracts. He had been telling me that we agree to have certain experiences before we are born for our soul's evolution. Once we get this, we can let go of all the other people in our life who contributed to our growth and move on. They won't necessarily 'get this' and continue to be the way they have always been. 

I have been noticing moments of synchronicity more and more often these days. 

I also just learned about Dr. Len's work with Hooponopono. He went into a prison and repeated "I am sorry, Please forgive me, I love you, Thank you" for each of the prisoners. They transformed. I am doing this now on the people who have hurt me in the past. I have begun to do this too... especially for the men I used to be in relationships with.

In relationships, we attract a reflection of how we feel about ourselves. I told this man I was talking to on Saturday (he is in the process of becoming a relationship coach) how I finally learned to let go of my stories about the rapes, molestation, and abuse, after seeing that they were perhaps unconsciously agreeing to treat me the way they did because of how I felt about myself. The man validated my comment and congratulated me on realizing this. 

When we learn that we are completely OK and worthy of the highest forms of love, our world changes. Peace.

Please comment on any personal experience you have had that relates to what I have written.

3 comments:

  1. I loved this post! Nearly five decades ago I was sitting at my desk working and I suddenly "saw" the events that would soon unfold surrounding the death of my grandfather. Only a few hours later, everything I had sensed actually happened. It's impossible not to believe there is a different dimension that watches over us when you experience these things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You are the 1st one to tell me that you had a similar experience. After I had my experience with my father, I asked my other siblings if they had felt anything. One of my sisters said no, but she had an unusual dream. In the dream, there was a young man with my father. My father told my sister to tell Mom that they would both wait for her. My brother had been born with Spina Bifida & Hydracephalus so he was severely retarded & crippled. In the dream, he was completely 'normal'. My sister & I knew it would only be a matter of time before we found out if her dream was real. My brother passed away November 2011, and my Mom is still living.

      Delete
  2. I can't believe it! (Well, yes I can!) I just got an email with this new blog post about http://in5d.com/free-hooponopono-training-learn-how-here/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below.